10. I know what I've told you I'm going to say, I'm going to say. And what else I say, well, I'll take some time to figure out, figure out all that. -President George Bush
9. I've got my faults, but living in the past isn't one of them. There's no future in it. -Detroit Tigers manager Sparky Anderson
8. The drivers have one foot on the brake, one on the clutch, and one on the throttle. -ESPN commentator Bob Varsha, covering a Grand Prix race
7. Reporter: Did you visit the Parthenon during your trip to Greece? Shaquille O'Neal: I can't really remember the names of the clubs that we went to.
6. Mr. Speaker, this bill is a phony with a capital F. -Congressman during a heated congressional debate
5. Well, sir, I met you this morning, but you did not come; however, I'm determined to meet you tomorrow whether you come or not.
-Challenger to a man who didn't who up for a scheduled duel; reported by 19th-century British writer J.C. Percy
4. The first black president will be a politician who is black. -L. Douglas Wilder, governor of Virginia
3. Twelve for 23...It doesn't take a genius to see that's under 50 percent. -Dick Vitale, sports announcer
2. There is today in the United States as much forest as there was when Washington was at Valley Forge. -President Ronald Reagan
1. Two lovers in the stands. He kisses her on the strikes, she kisses him on the balls. -Unknown Baseball announcer